Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Biggest Loser

So, last night I watched some of The Biggest Loser and was inspired by the transformations the contestants have made and what they accomplished! They are incredibly brave people, as are we!! Our transformation and accomplishments are not on the same scale, but WE ARE DOING IT!! To look at our stamina in the beginning and to look at it now is impressive. We have all come so far and it is sad that the competition is coming to an end, but that doesn't mean our journey has to end. I was thinking about all of this while I was watching last night and they shared a quote that really made an impression on me.

"Stand up and finish what you started!"

That is what we all need to do, even when the Heart Challenge is over--WE HAVE TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED!! I wish I was rich and could buy everyone a membership to the Wellness Center or something equally helpful to keep your journey going. Unfortunately I'm not, but I am here to support you. We must keep this going!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration Brittany!! I am with you on the gym membership. We are going to buy the membership and keep going. It is agood habit and that way hopefully we can still see each other. /great minds think alike. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote really moved me too!! That, and the hand rails info from Jillian. It just goes to show you can't cheat your way thru anything and get the same outcome!

    ReplyDelete