Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Calling All Cheerleaders!!

If you are reading this, I am talking to you!! Yes you! I don't care if you are a casual reader or if you check my blog daily, I need your help. I would love to hear what you have to say...about anything. I would love your words of support, suggestions, or your own weight loss story!! Better yet, why don't you start your own 100 Day Heart Challenge!! Start out by get moving!! What are you doing for exercise? What do you love to do to get your heart rate up? Whatever you do, don't be a silent blog stalker. Give me a shout!!

2 comments:

  1. ok, I'm one of those who read and usually don't post a comment, but I have to after reading your post. I hope you are having as much fun as I am with this challenge. It is great to read other's posts and see how they are feeling about this. I love the support from everyone too. I think we are all winners no matter what and I hope you are challenged to do the 5k when this is all over, I am and I've never done anything like that, but I don't turn down a challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another great workout, Brittany. It was fun tonight. And thanks for feeding us dinner. The is absolutely one of the greatest opportunities ever and I am so thankful to be doing it with you. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete