Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pain, Pain...Feelin' Pain!!

I don't know what I did yesterday, but I have been in pain today!! Whatever I did has made my Fibromyalgia and my RA go crazy!! I can honestly say I don't remember ever being in this much pain. I am going to take it easy and hope that this flare up calms down soon!!

On a better note, Scott and I went on a date yesterday to see the movie Invictus. It was INCREDIBLE!! I know it was very touching for Scott and very reminiscent of the time he lived in South Africa. So I wouldn't give into movie munchies I took some apple slices, some raw green beans (I love them raw!!), and some water. It helped me get in more fruits and veggies and I didn't feel deprived while others around me were munching. I will definitely do this again. Thanks Ali for setting the example by taking in some healthy snacks.

4 comments:

  1. Brittany, so sorry to hear you have RA. I didn't know that. It must be especially hard for you to do all those exercises. Good for you to keep on track! Kick Kick, ouch, Bend Stretch, ouch, Good for you for trying so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhh don't tell that I snuck in stuff & I won't tell on you!! LOL
    Sorry you are not feeling well again, hope you get feeling better....
    See you during the week....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, you are such a trooper. I know you did too much yesterday. You were really keeping up and I was impressed. I hope you don't have to pay too high of a price and can feel better soon. Good idea about the snacks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry that you are in pain! I hope you feel better really soon! The actual pain from exercise I hate. Keep up the good work. You guys inspire us!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete