Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feelin' the BURN!!

Wow, am I feeling the burn!! Our workout with Catherine tonight was AWESOME!! I love having her there to maximize my workout and teaching me new things. I know I would be overwhelmed if I was doing this on my own. Honestly, I probably wouldn't be doing it. The thought of walking into a gym, any gym, as an overweight person is discouraging. But having the tools, knowledge, and support makes all the difference in the world!! Catherine is a great motivator and teacher. Every session I look forward to working out-something I never did before. I love working out with my mom and the chance we have to support each other and laugh. I am grateful that when the challenge is over I will have the tools to keep myself on the pathway to a healthier heart :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thats so neat that you have such a great coach who is motivating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we ARE having fun. Thanks for everything you do with me and for me.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete