Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome to my Journey!!

For those of you who don't know, my mother and I have been chosen to participate in the 100 Day Heart Challenge. It is a competition made up of 10 teams of 2. From February 12 to May 22 we are going to work our hardest to be the team to make the biggest improvement in our heart health. We are being given many tools to help us be successful-a gym membership, a personal trainer twice a week, weekly nutrition classes, and as much support and encouragement as we need!! Please follow along my journey as well as the others participating in the program. We hope to inspire you to improve your heart health too!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog! Keep the food ideas coming! I am starting to put food ideas I find on my blog too. thanks! and yes your team needs a name too! It makes it fun :)

    ReplyDelete