Friday, March 5, 2010

Bad Eating Week

This week has not been the week for eating well...today especially. In fact, I am feeling sick to my stomach!! It is amazing that these changes I began 3 weeks ago have already had a profound effect on my body. Putting "cheap fuel in my engine" is wreaking havoc on my body in a way it never has before and I feel myself craving healthy, delicious, simple food.

I am discouraged about how I have eaten, but I know I can turn it around and end the day eating right and recommit to having a better week!!

3 comments:

  1. No worries, it was a really bad day for me also. I think this just means we are human. Goos days and bad days are going to happen, and we are working hard so it is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have changed your eating so much for the better, I am proud of you for that and for all of your hard work exercising. Thanks for being a great partner and help to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany,
    It's a new week! I don't know about you but when my kids get sick or I don't feel well - in goes the food.. hmmm... Why is unhealthy food so easy to grab? But good for you------- you FELT the difference and it makes you want to go back to healthy! Maybe we need that once in a while so we can feel the difference.

    You are doing a great job - now get back in and fight! :}

    ReplyDelete