Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yoga-rific!

Yes, I went to yoga class on Saturday and I really enjoyed it! Thanks for a great class Julianne :) Now, I did enjoy it but I was not good at it. I have never done yoga before, so most of the moves and stretches felt very unnatural, but it felt good to try something new. I'm sure if I would have been a bystander I would have gotten a good laugh watching myself!! I felt like I got a good workout and a great stretching of my muscles, but I had no idea how great until later last night. With all the working out and weightlifting I have done since the challenge, the yoga has caused the most stiffness and soreness I have EVER felt!! I was in so much pain last night as I tried to go to sleep and 800 mg of Advil did nothing for it! Thankfully I am feeling better today :) What I have realized with this is I need to have more variety in my exercise . Starting now, I'm going to include yoga in my exercise routine.

I can't even express my gratitude for being part of this program!! I have learned so many amazing things and been introduced to things that are changing my life every day!! I am active, happy, and getting healthier every day! Thank you to all of you who have made this possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment