Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Feel A Change!!

One of my favorite workout songs is the dance version of "Change" by Kimberley Locke!! There is something in that beat that gets my feet moving. Here is the chorus that I feel is appropriate for my 100 Day Heart Challenge journey.

I Feel The Change Babe
Washing Over Me
I Feel The Rains Babe
Coming To Set Me Free
Its A One Way Track Aint Coming Back
The Train's About To Leave
I Feel The Change Coming Over Me

I can feel changes in my body since my journey began and it was very noticeable tonight!! I have several Biggest Loser workout videos that I use occasionally for my workouts, but it has been about 10 days since the last time I did one. Well, tonight I thought I would give it a go for some variety. I WAS SHOCKED!! For the first time, I was able to keep up and only had to take a quick rest or two. If felt great to not be left in the workout dust!! It is great to see all these little changes that will hopefully add up to some BIG CHANGES!!

So readers and fellow contestants, what changes are you noticing from your exercise and eating?? What music gets you moving??

1 comment:

  1. thats awsome brittany, i am glad your feeling better about the workouts. We to have noticed we have more energy and stamina in our working out and i have noticed the treadmill is getting easier for me, and i hated the treadmill. Kepp it up good job

    ReplyDelete