Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fabulous Food Find!!

I found a great new food that has revolutionized my diet. Maybe that is a bit dramatic but it really is a nice change :) I found these light flatbreads that are loaded with fiber and each one is only about 8 net grams of carb. WAHOO!! I found them at Harmon's but I'm sure you could find them anywhere. If you can't find them, you can place an order on their website! Check out their website for fabulous recipes http://www.flatoutbread.com/movie.html. I have used the flatbreads for wraps with meat, cheese and veggies and today I made a yummy pizza! I used pizza sauce, diced canned tomatoes-drained, yellow bell pepper, chopped fresh spinach, turkey pepperonio, and cheese. I was DELICIOUS and even my 3 year old son loved it. Try it and you will love it too!

1 comment:

  1. You are soooo awesome! Thank you for always sharing your food finds with us, I just love that., I think our tastes are alike because I like all your suggestions. It is very helpful, thanks again

    ReplyDelete