Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Shift in Thinking

I realized today that I already have a huge shift in my thinking. Pre-100 Day Heart Challenge, I wouldn't have thought twice about not exercising and if I did exercise, any amount of time was fine. Now that I have started this adventure I realize that I look at exercise very differently!! I am proud to say that I haven't missed a workout since Feb.12! I can't seem to get through the day without making a plan to exercise and I look forward to that. (I realize I am very lucky...many of my fellow participants work outside the home, including my mom who works 10 hours a day, and finding time to exercise is difficult. My hats off to all you!!) Today was especially interesting. Because of several things going on today, I only had time to fit in a 45 minute workout and I was surprised I felt like a slacker!! I know 45 minutes is nothing to complain about, but I actually missed the additional 15-45 minutes I usually spend while working out! I was ready to scream, "I LOVE EXERCISE"!! If I can change my thinking, so can you...so get up and burn some calories :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great Brittany! I think as you keep going more and more you will find you actually crave exercise! Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete