Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Favorite

I have a new favorite meal!! I have always been a big fan of yogurt, but many of the "light" yogurts leave much to be desired...that is until now!! I really like the Weight Watchers yogurt. It is flavored with Splenda, so it doesn't have the aftertaste that Yoplait has. It has the same number of calories and similar fat grams, but WW has fiber. I love mixing a cup of blueberries (the ones from Costco lately have been YUM) with my yogurt, a rolled up slice of Boar's Head turkey lunchmeat, and some raw, crunchy vegetables with some Hidden Valley Fiesta Ranch dip made with fat free sour cream. DELICIOUS!!

3 comments:

  1. And I just happened to stop by at the right time and got fed some lunch and was provided a listening ear. Thanks, Brittany

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try this, sounds divine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't know what to do for dinners. We have just been having sandwiches. So any reciepes you have will be greatly appreciated. Good to see you at the gym. Keep up the good work! Also, thanks for offering to help me with the meal plans your great.

    ReplyDelete