Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Quote

"All this will not be finished in the first one hundred days. Nor will it be finished in the first thousand days, nor in the life of this administration, nor even perhaps in our lifetime on this planet. But let us begin." John F. Kennedy


It really got me thinking. I'm not going to be able to accomplish all my weight loss goals in the course of this 100 day challenge, but it is giving me the tools and the knowledge to continue on after the 100 days are over. I know it is going to be a challenging road at times and there will be discouragement, but I have NEVER felt so hopeful about getting my weight and health back on track!! I might not win the 1st place prize at the end of this 100 days, but I have won my life back and I know I will never go back to the way I was!!

Teams, let's all keep up the good work!! We have done so much more than just beginning, we are working hard at changing our lives. I know we all have struggles and set backs, but we can do it!!! See you all in the gym :)

2 comments:

  1. Excellent comments!! It is the long haul that counts, not just the 100 days. I, too, feel like we have all won--just having a wonderful trainer and a great program tailored to us individually by medical personnel who really care in a medical facility is more than I ever hoped for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so insightful! I think you have caught "the vision"! This is giving you a great head start...don't you wish you could join "The 2nd 100 day Club"? Maybe you could start it? Good luck - great going!

    ReplyDelete