Monday, March 15, 2010

Rough Roads

The past two weeks have been very difficult for me and I'm sad to say I haven't eaten as well as I should. I have been great about my exercise but I have really blown it with my food. I guess my trick is balancing everything when a curve ball is thrown at me. I do really well when life is going smoothly but as soon as I get a wrench thrown in the works, I get off course to easily. I am really hoping for a good week this week...I need a good week. The time remaining in the challenge is flying by and I want to make sure I make the most of it and change my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't give up Brittany! Just stay the course. A lady who did the challenge last year said that the weight did not really come off until the end of the challenge. AND then is came off fast. I am sorry you had a hard week. But hey the sun is out and its a NEW DAY! can't wait to see you in the gym. Tickled Pink

    ReplyDelete