Sunday, March 21, 2010

Devilish Delivery

The hardest part of this challenge has been with part of my diet! I haven't had a problem with the exercise, in fact I look forward to my daily sweat fest!! What is hard for me is the darn sweets. Why oh why do I like them so much?? Well, now my resolve to eat better will be challenged...I just got a delivery of Girl Scout Cookies!! Yep, the little girl in the green beret got to me and I ordered cookies. OK, not really, I love supporting my niece and I love the cookies!! Now I need to figure out how to work that into my menu. Better yet, I will have my husband hide them from me :) It isn't that I can't have them, I just can't have the whole box. I know that eating sweets is going to be a struggle for the rest of my life, but now that I admit it I can keep working on it!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could take them to church and hand them out in your class? so you could have some and feel good about sharing? hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very real struggle for most everyone. You can do it! I, too, love the girl scout cookies.

    ReplyDelete