Thursday, April 29, 2010

BRITTANY AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY!

In case you are wondering, that has been my day today!! I've been trying to pretend that it is getting better, but I'm not kidding anyone! Pretty much everything that could go wrong did and I am utterly exhausted and would love to fall into a crying heap! Too bad I can't do that...instead I have to finish cleaning up several pee sites from my attempts at potty training my son today, cleaning up the dinner that sprayed all over my kitchen (don't even ask what we ended up eating because it was NOT heart healthy), and I have to figure out what to do for play group in the morning! Well, I better get the car seat covers out of the wash (because they were peed on!) and get the car seats cleaned up to put back together, get the play room picked up, put my clothes covered with soup in the wash, and then maybe I can think about bed.

2 comments:

  1. Today your name is Alexander! To top it off you had to spend 2 plus hours, make that 3 waiting on your mother and some time waiting on some others. I'm sorry it's been such a rotten day. If I didn't have to get up at 4:15 I'd come over there right now and help you. You have spent your day serving others as the Savior would do and also trying to teach your children as He would do. In that respect it has been a wonderful day. The worst part is being so tired.
    Leave the car seats. I will help in the morning after nutrition class since I don't have to go to work right away. And, I could help with play group, too. Stress time is over. Go to bed.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good thing you did today was exercise. Good for you! Thanks for going with me. I'm sorry I left your IPOD there and we had to take time to go back and get it. :-(

    ReplyDelete