Friday, April 16, 2010

Pain in the...

well, there isn't just one place! It is more like pain in my ENTIRE body!! Last night was the most intense, grueling workout we have had since this challenge began. Let's just say, a 6% incline feels like a warm up or cool down after doing a 12% incline at 3.6 speed for 12 minutes! Thank goodness it wasn't 12 minutes in a row!! After 40 minutes on the treadmill, Catherine let us choose the eliptical or the bike. I started out on the eliptical and quickly changed my mind. I needed to finish my workout sitting down :-) Good thing she didn't make me do lunges.

Having a trainer has been a HUGE blessing. I have done exercises and been pushed like never before!! There is no way I could have gotten to this place on my own and it was what I needed to get started to a healthier life. I have muscles I never had before! It is incredible to me that my endurance has increased so much! I love how working out makes me feel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment