Friday, April 16, 2010

***TMI ALERT***

This is a warning...if you don't want to know too much information, STOP READING!!!



If you're still reading, you can't say I didn't warn you :)


OK, I have a huge pet peeve. I am annoyed with the whole plus size clothing industry. (Yes, in case you didn't know, I am a plus size girl.) I hate that finding decent clothes is a chore. Don't get me wrong, I like to shop, but I don't think finding a needle in a haystack is fun! There are only a few stores to choose from and sometimes all they have is garbage! No, I don't want to wear a tent and no way do I want to show that much skin!! However, my biggest pet peeve is finding a plus size sports bra!! I guess they think if you are plus size that you don't want to exercise-WRONG. Granted, not all plus sized women are well endowed, but I am. For the first half of this challenge I was using 2 different sports bras, one that was good and one that wasn't. I knew I needed to get another one, but where. It isn't like I can walk into any store and get one! The selection is basically non-existant. To make a long story short, my life has been turned upside down by the Runner's Corner.

I know what you are thinking, "What in the world does the Runner's Corner have to do with bras?" Well, EVERYTHING!! My mom and I went there to get another pair of shoes (which has also been life altering) and while wandering through the store, I saw there rack of sports bras. I don't know why I looked because why in the world would they have MY SIZE! Surprisingly they did and my life will never be the same. I have learned that I had NO IDEA what a sports bra was!! I am ready to burn the 2 I have and buy stock in Moving Comfort sports bras!! So, ladies, if you are looking for a great sports bra, head to the Runner's Corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment