Friday, April 16, 2010

My Motivation

In case you are wondering what my motivation is for competing in the 100 Day Heart Challenge...



This is my husband and best friend!! He has been a part of my life for 18 years and I feel truly blessed to have him in my life. I want to be healthy so we can spend a VERY long life together!!






My sweet miracle babies, who aren't babies any more. I want to be a great example of an active, healthy parent. I want us to try all kids of physical activities with them. I want to see them grow up and have families of their own.




Lastly, I want to get healthy for ME!! I want to look at a mirror and like what I see! I want to be in photos and not cringe when I see them. I want to have a wonderful, happy, long life with the people I love!!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome Brittany! thanks for sharing your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your journey has been so inspiring! Thank you for sharing it Hna. Mathers!

    ReplyDelete