Monday, April 12, 2010

Discouraged!!

Well, today I must admit that I am feeling discouraged! I gained weight on my trip and I know it is because I should have eaten better. I kept telling myself that it wouldn't hurt if I had a little taste of this and a bite of that. Well, it did hurt because the scale was higher today :-( I have got to figure out how to get myself back on track with my food.

Today I feel sore, tired, grumpy, and under the weather and desperately want to take a NAP!! No such luck in getting a nap, but I hope my energy level picks up before our appointment with Catherine. It has been a week since our last personal training with her and I'm worried I won't be able to keep up.

1 comment:

  1. hang in there Brittany...you can get back on track!!
    I hope that you get some sleep & feel more like yourself soon!!

    ReplyDelete