Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I'm Back!!

I know I have been on hiatus for a little while. I don't know why I haven't been blogging...I guess from discouragement mostly. I didn't feel like I had anything worthwhile to share. I don't have problems fitting in my exercise and I really enjoy how it makes me feel...it is the eating I am discouraged about...especially on the weekends. Sometimes with taking care of my two little ones I don't make time to eat lunch and then I end up grazing all afternoon. I need to find the best way to combat it!!! When I eat poorly, then I feel poorly! I have got to figure out the best way to stick to my eating plan.

My workouts have been good. Just as soon as I am getting COMFORTABLE with my workout, Catherine mixes it up and takes my breath away :) It is incredible to think I started on the eliptical on level 1 and the bike on level 4 and how much that has changed!! I can't believe Catherine had me on a 14% incline on the treadmill on Monday!! I never would have done that before!! The weights I am lifting are building real muscle I can feel. WAHOO!! Monday's workout was brutal!! Catherine worked us hard and for whatever reason it really got to me and I started feeling sick. I had to stop before finishing my workout and rest. It killed me to not be able to finish my workout, but I knew my body was telling me that was enough. It is nice to know my body is being worked that hard!!


No comments:

Post a Comment