Monday, April 19, 2010

Time to Face the Music

Well, I have very mixed feelings about last week. I had some of my best workouts EVER and I know I worked out and pushed myself as far as I could!! I am amazed at how far I have come in my exercising and I know I wouldn't be anywhere near this point without my trainer! However, my eating is another story!! Last week was full of emotional eating and I felt like I couldn't reign it in and it just made me disappointed in myself. I know it is going to take more than 100 days to overcome my weaknesses, but I really want to finish the challenge strong and at my best. I guess I need to find a better way to deal with my ever changing moods and situations in my life. Today is the start of a new week and here goes to making it better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment