Sunday, April 25, 2010

What A Feeling!!

I feel GREAT!! This morning as I was getting ready for church and contemplating what to where, I decided to try a shirt on I haven't worn in quite some time. You see, it was too tight for my comfort so I had stopped wearing it. Well, much to my surprise today it wasn't too tight and was in fact TOO BIG!!! I couldn't contain my enthusiasm! Little victories like this are what keep me moving forward! Let's hope this week continues with more wonderful outcomes!!

5 comments:

  1. This is so great. I notice so many of our group is shrinking and it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that happy feeling. Good for you. You and your mom are the greatest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittany, YOU ROCK!!! Wahoo, you GO girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the best reward! So dig out some other things that are in back of your closet - It could be like Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely great! What a milestone!

    ReplyDelete