Monday, April 12, 2010

Feelin' Better

It is true...exercise makes you feel better :) Today has been a discouraging day and I wasn't sure how my workout would be. We haven't met with our trainer in a week and during our last workout with Catherine I had to stop because I was feeling sick. You add my weight gain and my lack of energy to that and I wasn't sure I was ready to work out!! I'm thrilled to say it was a GREAT workout...hard, but so good!! Level 7 felt brutal on the bike, but I survived. I can tell I didn't exercise hard enough or lift enough weights during my vacation, but I will know better next time. All in all, today turned out to be a pretty good day. Here's to the start of a new week and some new goals!!

3 comments:

  1. Good job, Brittany. You can do this. Talk to your brother about being up on the scale 2 lbs. He'll give you the pep talk that you need. He already gave it to me. :-) I'm bringing you a measuring tape so that you can use it and feel better about things. I can see a difference in you and once you measure you'll realize it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can do leval 7 on the bike you have my respect! I cry when she makes me do 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Level 7 ? !! Well, I won't tell you what Shan'tel puts up with me on the bike. That is a hard one for me. Congratulation on a 7. I saw you doing the superman and was amazed. You're great !

    ReplyDelete