Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today's Exercise Brought To You By....

the Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga!! Ever since our Saturday yoga class I've been meaning to work yoga into my exercise routine. Needless to say, it hasn't happened! So today I decided to pull it out and give it a whirl. The beginning was a little rocky with me and the 2 kiddos trying to use my 1 yoga mat. I think together we created some new yoga poses :) After a little while, they got bored and left me on my own, but not without coming to check on my progress. Without fail, they always asked if I was sweating!! They crack me up!!! I have to say the cool down/stretch was INCREDIBLY relaxing, until my son came and asked me why I wasn't doing anything!! Gotta laugh!! Let's see what exercise the rest of the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment