Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quote of the Day

"Timing isn't everything, its something. If you wait for timing to be everything, you will end up with nothing!" Troy Dunn

This was a real eye opener to me about getting active and losing weight. I can always find reasons not to exercise today and put it off for a more convenient time that never comes! I know I have little kids at home and I should focus on them and their experiences, but if I don't improve my health NOW I won't be around later for them. The best thing I can do for my family right now is to get in shape and lose weight.

If you are exercising and improving your health, keep going!! You will see the amazing benefits. If you aren't exercising, there is no better time than the present to get moving and get healthier!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the quote & LOVE being in the challenge with you, you inspire me!! Thanks for being a silent cheerleader - oh & a cheerleader that posts comments (so not always silent - he he)
    I need to email you about getting together, sorry I haven't been ignoring you...ugg, life vs. time = time as the winner!!!
    toodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your quote. You and your Mom are the greatest and I love your blogs!

    ReplyDelete